If you need to have one or more teeth removed, LB Dental can help make it a painless procedure!
If you have a severely damaged tooth (due to gum disease or trauma), it will most likely need to be removed. LB Dental specializes in providing pain-free dental surgery for our patients in the greater Phoenix area.
What should I do after having a tooth extracted?
Here are some tips to follow after having a tooth extracted:
- Take painkillers as prescribed by Dr. Bundalo. An ice pack can also help with any swelling.
- Make sure to not engage in any strenuous physical activity, which can cause bleeding.
- Do not smoke.
- When you sleep, prop your head up with a pillow.
- Avoid touching the area with your tongue.
- Do not use a straw to drink.
- Eat soft foods at first, and gradually add solid foods.